Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fill the Delivery Note field in MIGo screen after entering the PO number?

chanakya1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to insert the Delivery field on the MIGo screen after I enter the PO number, which is not the standard process but my client needs it.

I have checked all the available BADI's that would trigger after I enter the PO number and click enter which would populate the item details.

I found this BADI "MB_ME_CSGMT_BADI_SAP" very much relevant, but I am unable to create an implementation because it says this BADI is only reserved for SAP Internal use.

We have a field in changing parameters: VLIEF_AVIS: Delivery

Kindly help me in this regard. Attached document is for your reference.

Thanks and Regards,

Chanakya.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chanakya1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Well I have used two different methods to do this.

1) Used implicit enhancement and filled the Delivery Note field

2) Using the BAPI "BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE" , we could pass the necessary delivery number information to field 'REF_DOC_NO' to have the Delivery Note field getting populated.

Regards,

Chanakya

9 REPLIES 9

chanakya1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Well I have used two different methods to do this.

1) Used implicit enhancement and filled the Delivery Note field

2) Using the BAPI "BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE" , we could pass the necessary delivery number information to field 'REF_DOC_NO' to have the Delivery Note field getting populated.

Regards,

Chanakya

0 Kudos

hi chanakya,

my senario is also a bit similar to this,

when i enter thr po number i need to get the delivery note to be filled with the LR num  that vil be maintained in the delivery  creation.

Can u help me in this pls.

Thanks & regards

Rakesh S

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Yes, tell me in what way I can help you. I have used this BAPI and also an implicit enhancement. What ever method you use but still you need to just populate that REF_DOC_NO field in one of the function modules.

You can directly email me the details to chanakyaysk@gmail.com. In that field what ever value you populate every thing would be displayed in the Delivery Note field.

Thanks and Regards,

Chanakya

0 Kudos

Hi Chanakya ,

thanks for ur reply, here  is my requirement .

i have created an outbound delivery, in which i have already made some screen enhancements for getting the gate pass details like driver number , driver name,lr num, etc....

now  when  i create    using MIGO.  i enter the delivery number and the same is reflecting in delivery note of general tab  header data

now my requirement is when i do GRN i need to get the  LR NUM that i maintained in out bound delivery (ex:  LR num : 123456 delivery No 000987654)

how can we do this using Bapi.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh S

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

It is very simple. What ever value you pass in the REF_DOC_NO field in the BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Importing field GOODSMVT_HEADER-REF_DOC_NO the same would be automatically getting reflected In the Delivery Note parameter in the GRN screen.

Kindly try and let me know the result.

Thanks and Regards,

Chanakya

0 Kudos

hi chanakya ,

That's ok i vil pass REF_DOC_NO in the  bapi.

but couldnt understand where should i call this bapi.

do i need to call this in any badi / userexit.

thanks & regards

rakesh S

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I think you do not have any alternative other than using Implicit enhancement.

I would search my docs and send you the necessary place where you need to add the implicit enhancement.

But make sure your client accepts for writing the implicit enhancement.

Thanks and Regards,

Chanakya

0 Kudos

k can u pls send me  ur code as well. to sara.rakesh@gmail.com

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Did you resolve this issue using BAPI ?

If so could you let me know how? I have similar requirement.

Thanks & Regards