Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit job scheduled in SM36

Former Member

Dear All,

I have defined some background job (run weekly) by SM36, everything run fine except later I found that I forgot to change the output device to follow user's output device.

I can't find edit button in SM36 when I go back to my scheduled job, is that possible to edit the background job ? How to do that ?

Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181995
Active Contributor

Once your Job is finished than it wound not be possible.

But yes once your job is scheduled and for change your print parameters than follow this steps:

SM37>Job name>execute>select the job>From menu path JOB>change(Ctrl+F11)>Steps>From menu STEP>Change>pop up will prompt press Print specifications(F5)>Change printer from here.

PS:Again this would only possible once your job is only scheduled but not finished.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi janice,

check your created job in in SM37 and there is a change function in menu

former_member181995
Active Contributor

Once your Job is finished than it wound not be possible.

But yes once your job is scheduled and for change your print parameters than follow this steps:

SM37>Job name>execute>select the job>From menu path JOB>change(Ctrl+F11)>Steps>From menu STEP>Change>pop up will prompt press Print specifications(F5)>Change printer from here.

PS:Again this would only possible once your job is only scheduled but not finished.

Former Member

Hi,

1.Go to SM37.

2.Select ur job which is scheduled

3.go to menu 'JOB'->Change->make ur changes

Regrds,

Prashant

0 Kudos

I want to change the time , please suggest how to do

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot . I was struggling to find it since one hour ,but after I read your answer it is solved.