Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to display the photo from url of HRWPC_RFC_EP_READ_PHOTO_URI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend's,

My scenario is to send photo from SAP ecc system to third party system  using SAP PO. Images are storing in DMS content server .

i am using the function module HRWPC_RFC_EP_READ_PHOTO_URI to get the url for photo . It's returned url but  while posting into browser we are unable to see the photo.

url is : http://xxxxx/1090/ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?get&pVersion=0047&contRep=ZE&docId=005056A813C31EE...

How to access the photo using the above url and how and where i need to check the photo.

I need to send the photo to some third party system in response .

please help us to achieve the scenario .

Regards

Ravi

1 REPLY 1

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe your frontend browser can't access this server (only from SAP server). You could create a program to access HTTP via the CL_HTTP_CLIENT class (see examples on the web/sap library).

But first of all, you should look at the exact response returned in your browser, using the Developer Tools -> Network tab -> start recording; you'll be able to see the exact HTTP response (header and body, with HTTP status code)

PS: the URI seems okay from my understanding (for more info, see here in the sap library)