Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display the all standard reports

Former Member

hi all,

i have one requirement, that is List of all standard Reports in SAP.

what is the tcode or table name to get all only standard reports in sap. i want only standard reports, that list have to convert in excel file. please help me in

this..

Regards:

Sumit Goyal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SE84

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the database view TRDIR

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Program (and reports) are in TRDIR, filter on report with SUBC = 1 "Executable program", so use SE16N. Be aware that you will get many generated report (from query or report writer) For standard select also CNAM "created by" SAP or similar field to identify "origin" of report. You could also use filtered view SFW_V_IA_RPT if available.

Regards,

Raymond

sujeet2918
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Use table TRDIR, as suggested by Raymond and Maju.

Regards,

Sujeet

0 Kudos

Hi Sumit ,

If u want reports to associated with tcodes,

Use table TADIR to get the records with SUBC = 1 , cross reference the records with table TSTC to get only the records with tcodes associated to it.

if u want reports having no tcodes then u have to write a custom code to isolate ABAP statement specific to report generations.

Regards
Arpit Gupta

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SE84

0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro

Actually I've the issue you described regarding the Report Display and i got all the report . Thank you very much for the clarification!!. But could you share the thing like how to display the report module wise.

Thank You!!.

Sumit Goyal

0 Kudos

You can filter your selection by application component

Best regards

former_member209120
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit Goyal

Transaction SAP1 will give you list of all standard reports.

0 Kudos

SAP1 is not a transaction nor an ok_code of menu, it is an Area Menu (SE43N)

Regards,

Raymond