Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display fields in object currency in CN41/CN41N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I implemented three notes 1626081,1628595,1628475 but after implementation, the BAdi created PS_FUNCTION_SWITCH, where the code to display in object currency is written, is not triggering and hence the fields are not displayed in object currency . The spots of the Badi is also not displayed. As per the note, the fields should be now displayed in object currency but it is not happening.

Am I missing any thing here or I need to add any more thing. Need help

Thanks,

Mohan

3 REPLIES 3

former_member194780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Kindly share if you got the above mentioned badi activated.. I am not able to activate it.. Says badi does not exist.

Thanks

Avinash Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out with your BASIS consultant immediately if you have missed any SAP Notes. Also, check if you might require to apply an EHP.

There are some BADI's which are available only after applying EHPs.

Danish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan Singh,

Even I have the same requirement. Display fields in Object Currency.

Were you able to activate the BADI. The notes quotes

"we recommend that you import the relevant Support Package because using transaction SNOTE to implement the note requires many manual steps."

So are we suppose to create all these structures before we ask the basis team to download the notes OR

Is it after the Note implementation that we have to create this structures.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh.