Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete all objects for one user from SE80

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If i want to delete the customer objects defined in the customer space Y or Z from SE80. Object of one user is defined in one package, if i want to delete the pakcage it says, it contain the subobject. So can anybody help me how to delete the customer objects from SE80.

Your response will be highly rewared.

Tahnks,

Salahuddin.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello salahuddin,

If you want the objects under that particular package then change the objects to some other Dev.Class using SE03 and delete the package in SE80.

If useful reward.

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if u want to delete the development class or package than u hv to delete all the subobject of that dev class or package indivisually,

go to SE80 open DEVClass or Package and than select thesub object anddelete it

ok

hope it will help u

chetan vishnoi

0 Kudos

Hi,

The main purpose of deleting the package is, I want to delete all the subobjects of it. So using SE03, it 'll just delete the package, the subobjects will be there in the system, so i want to delete the package with all the subobjects.

Thanks,

Salahuddin.

0 Kudos

hi

good

i think here you want to delege the development class, if you want to delete the particular development class you have to go for se09 where after selecting the particular development class you can select the delete button.

thanks

mrutyun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

you cant able to delete any object from the se80, if you want to delete any particular object than you have to go for that respective Tcode where it ll allow you to delete the object and the subobject presenet under that particular object.

thanks

mrutyun