Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to default an asset in ME51N ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can we default an asset in ME51N based on account assignment choose by users while creating PR ?

Thanks,

Kishore P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use explicit enhancement option

check_codingblock_01 for the same. If you will check in PAI after you press enter there are various implicit enhancement options in subroutines for COBL fields

7 REPLIES 7

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use explicit enhancement option

check_codingblock_01 for the same. If you will check in PAI after you press enter there are various implicit enhancement options in subroutines for COBL fields

0 Kudos

Hi Nabheet,

Could you please explain little bit breafly ?  Thanks alot.

0 Kudos

Go to program SAPLKACB--> Screen 1101--> module PAI_CHAIN->form PAI_pai_chain->

PERFORM  check_codingblock.

Put a break point inside this subroutine and check if SAP code gies here once you press enter-> If yes in you will see fields COBL structure. In debugging try to asign asset. If it works. Than simply you can create an implicit enhancement inside check_codingblock subroutine and update values

0 Kudos

Hi Nabheet,

I am sorry to say,  debugging not going to this coding block.... Have to find out other solution.. Thanks for your support/Suggestions. 

0 Kudos

Can you please attach a screen shot of accounting tab...do you see individual fields or a table control..? Seconldy try one thing enter accounting detail and before pressing enter do a /H to check where control goes. You will have to search for some implicit enhancement place where you can modify the things

Nabheet

0 Kudos

I didnt see any subroutines... instead i see all methods etc..  Please suggest further.  Thanks

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could also check BAdI ME_PROCESS_REQ, look for methods like PROCESS_ACCOUNT, there use methods like GET_EXKN[X] and SET_EXKN[X] on received reference parameter IM_ACCOUNT.

Regards,

Raymond