Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug an include from web enabled application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am given to modify one logic,which is in the include program.This include will get triggered,when button is pressed from the web enabled screen.My question is,I modified the code according to the requirement.But I want to check the execution of the code,when it is triggered from web enabled application.

Could any one help me

Thanks,

Balaji

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In web enabled application the code is normally called in the form of RFC or BAPI. So if the include is part of a RFC then you can debug it from SM50.

After executing the application from web goto transaction SM50 and select the Process ID which has your user id and click on <b>Program/Mode->program->debugging</b>. If you know all the parameters that are passed to Function module directly by giving the RFC Destination as NONE.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imtiaz Ahmed,

Thanks for your reply.Actually include is part of module-pool programming.My module-pool program contains 4 includes,among which 1 is mine.This include will get triggered,when one button is triggered in the web application.So I have to know how to debug it.Actually web application is order entry screen,from where dealer can check whether his requested part is available in any of the plant or it is considered as backordered.So for this everything is included in that include.

So could you please explain in brief.

Thanks,

Balaji