Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create transaction codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a program written and i need to have a transaction code to that program so that i can type in command field...

can anyone just tell me the procedure to do this...

thx in advance,

regards,

aj.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may either go to transaction SE93 or SE80 to create the Transaction code, please choose the 2nd raiobutton option 'Report & Selection Screen' to create the transaction for Reports.

Rgds,

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay ,

Go to transaction SE93 and click on the create button.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ajay,

go to se93 and create.The only thing u have to do is

just assign the program name to it and activate it provided that should be a module pool program

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

If you have written a normal report with a selection screen then go to se93, enter the transaction code that u want to have. Press create, and then choose program with selection screen. if the program is module pool based you have to choose the appropriate one.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may either go to transaction SE93 or SE80 to create the Transaction code, please choose the 2nd raiobutton option 'Report & Selection Screen' to create the transaction for Reports.

Rgds,

0 Kudos

How do i create a Transaction code that launches a WD ABAP application ? SE93 does not offer any support for WD Application ?

0 Kudos

Hi good

1. goto se93 transaction

2. give transaction code and

3.click create button to create

4.and enter the program name.

reward if it is helpful.

thanks,

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

You can create transaction code for your report by going to SE93(Maintain Transaction).

Hope this helps...

P.S. Please award points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use SE93 transaction and use create option.

While creating it will ask for whether you have to create for report program / dialog / etc., Choose appropriate radio button.

Regs,

Venkat Ramanan N

baskaran00
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Tcode SE93 and give ur program name and the screen no.