Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change print output in classical list display

former_member147380
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a classical report, I need to change the print output in if the print button is selected from list display.

Output dipsly of the report should be same but only output in the print should be changed.

Please let me know solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

former_member184703
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you want output of the report in print format or you want some other fields in report? Can you be litter more specific abt the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can achieve this by capturing user command sy-ucom .

if sy-ucom = 'PRINT'.

endif.

former_member147380
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually output of the report is fine. but when I am taking the print from the ouput, only able to print some columns because there are more columns in the output . So client want those details in fresh page while printing only.

Thanks in advace.

0 Kudos

Use printing properties where you can define format . May be it will help you

0 Kudos

In report, set the line size-200 line-count 65 and then ur matter will be printed on landscape format. During print check the format whether it is in x_65_200 format if not set the format x_65_200 and print the document. it will be printed in landscape instead portrait.

former_member147380
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the valuable suggestions.

Actually using the landscape format and print on the paper is filled fully there is no space in the paper.

So is there any way to change the details to print on new page only when print button is selected.

please advice me how to write write my own code for print button in the classical list.

Thanks.