Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Add values for field ALAND for table MLAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to add values for table MLAN for the field 'ALAND' (Country).

Let me know how to maintain the values for field ALAND(Country), is there any T-code.

I was trying to maintain by T-code : MM17. But there was nothing to maintain values or add values for field ALAND(Country).

Thanks & Regards,

Abhinav Sharma

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

For the table MLAN, in the tab Delivery and Maintenance, it is mentioned as Display/Maintenance allowed with restrictions. This might be the reason for you not being able to modify.

Regards,

Sindhu Pulluru.

0 Kudos

Thanks Sindhu,

I dont want to make a direct entry, is there any T-code from where these values gets updated?

Regards,

Abhinav

0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

You can use BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA to modify the MLAN data.

Regards,

Sindhu Pulluru.

former_member189849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sharma

Open that table create a record in that table.

or

goto that table -> utilittes -> table maintain generator  create no of records at at time.

if any q's let me know.

Regards

mahesh

arseni_gallardo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you need to create new countries? Then you should go to transaction SM30 and maintain V_T005.

0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh/gallardo,

As i have already mentioned I dont want to make direct entries in the table MLAN.

Regards,

Abhinav Sharma

0 Kudos

I have suggested you to insert entries in V_T005, not in MLAN.

0 Kudos

Gallardo,

I dont want do add countries. They are already maintained.

But for a particular material in Table MLAN Tax Classification is mainatined for different countries.

Thats where i need to add countries.

0 Kudos

hi

ex:RTAXMCHECK tcode  tax customizing check for this we have to give the country code ok

when a click on f4 list of country's we are getting from base table t005 if you enter new country's here u can get automatically into that f4 list.

Regards

mahesh

0 Kudos

Mahesh,

I do have values for countries in F4 list. But my question is how can i add countries for Tax classification for a particular material.

0 Kudos

You can't add entries. A Sales Organization belongs to just one country. You will only be able to have entries for more than one country if you have more than sales orgs belonging to different countries.

That is, if you have Sales Org ES00 in Spain and Sales Org FR00 in France you will be able to maintain MLAN for ES and FR, but not in any other countries,

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this out...

http://scn.sap.com/message/4119618#4119618

Hope this helps.

Best Regards, Murugesh