Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add checkbox for screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working with FK03 tcode. when i press F4 on vender input field..it is giving screen having different input fields. I need to add one check box to this search help screen. How can i add check box to this screen. plz guide me to do this. ..

Chinna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

there should be some user exit using which the popup is been shown...check which user exit it is in and goto the user exit and add ur field.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

there should be some user exit using which the popup is been shown...check which user exit it is in and goto the user exit and add ur field.

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

could you plz help me how to find user exit for this and give me the procedure after finding user exit.

Thanking you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For F4 help, there will be a Search help for that files, check that Data element to know the Search help, we can add fields to that searhelp by extending the Search help, you need to write the Search help Exit for this one

Regards

Sudheer