Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add a new selection field in an infoset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a problem changing an infoset when I add an additional field. This field is added to its respective field group.

The problem is that after generate the infoset, I go to the transaction where the querys are made and the new field created has got only a checkbox in the column 'Output', while the column 'Selection' has no checkbox.

This only happens with this field, while the rest of the fields have two checkbox in column 'Output' and in column 'Selection'.

What can I do to make appear checkbox 'Selection' in order to make querys?

Thanks in advance,

Mayte

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

The procedure to create an extra selection field is detailed in <a href="http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/d2/cb449c455611d189710000e8322d00/content.htm">here</a>.

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this thread.... This might help you.....

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I have seen the threads about ad hoc querys but I'm still with the problem...

I'm going to tell you the steps I follow.. Perhaps someone is able to tell me what I'm doing wrong...

1. I go to S_PH0_48000513 transaction where I choose the infoset which I want to make queries..

2. In sq02 transaction I click right button in 'additional fields' in the field group where I want to add the field. I click create and fill long text, header, type, length and like reference...

3. Once the field is created I add the field in the 'field group' and generate the infoset

4. In S_PH0_48000513 I can see that the field has been added with no checkbox 'Selection' but only with checkbox 'Output'...

I need checkbox 'output' and I don't know why doesn't appear...

Thanks for your replies