Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to activate the vertical scroll bar when the transaction called by BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am working on bdc call transaction , i need to upload the values through VA01 transaction. In which there is a second tab item overview. Where it accepts only 10 line items, i need to extend it to more than 20. i have a test data that has got more than 20 line items, but only 10 items are populating in the transaction.

Note: i could find a vertical scroll bar in the transaction i think i can use it. but how to get the scroll bar activated once the transaction is called, if there are more tham 10 to 15 line items

What can be done if the line item goes beyound 10 or more

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

Once you have filled up the 1st 10 line items, you can press enter or BDC_OKCODE = /00. The program will open the next new line items.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while populating BDC you can use bdc-okcode as 'P+' so that if there are vertical items to be filled it shows the rest.

so BDC-okcode to scroll vertically is 'P+'

hope this will sortout ur issue.

Thanks

Aditya

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

Once you have filled up the 1st 10 line items, you can press enter or BDC_OKCODE = /00. The program will open the next new line items.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rather than scrolling down, you could use ok code POPO to bring the last item you entered to the top. This way, you won't have to worry about screen resolution.

Rob

0 Kudos

The button Create Line Item with the Plus sign at the bottom - ok code -POAN - Can we not use that and make it in a loop??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anitha. i am facing this problem now. can u help me by sending code and explain how u solved this problem.

it will be helpful for me.

thanks,

akila.