Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How ti check whether SAP Note is applied in our system or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

How to check, whether a SAP Note is implemented/applied to our system or not?

I saw the SAP Note PDF, and cross checked the prog., seems SAP Note is not applied, i also went to SNOTE and put note # in FIND (cntrl+F) option, it did not hit any resulets

am i doing correct? is there any other way to make sure?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You seem to have covered the steps.

Steps,

a) If there is list of Affected Releases, Validate that your release is an affected release

b) Once you confirm that your release is affected, validate if your system is on/ above support pack (in which correction is delivered). If you are , you don't need to anything.

c) Thirdly look at the correction instructions for your release to compare the program manually.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

You seem to have covered the steps.

Steps,

a) If there is list of Affected Releases, Validate that your release is an affected release

b) Once you confirm that your release is affected, validate if your system is on/ above support pack (in which correction is delivered). If you are , you don't need to anything.

c) Thirdly look at the correction instructions for your release to compare the program manually.

0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

I have a question. If the Affected Releases, there is a column 'And Subsequent'.  My current version is '731'. And in the affected version 'FROM RELEASE' is '730' and 'TO RELEASE' is '730'  and the 'AND SUBSEQUENT' column is checked as 'X', Does it mean that the note is valid for '731' version also.

There are no automatic corrections in the note. Only Manual Activity has to be done. Do we have to make the Manual Activity changes or not? What does the 'AND SUBSEQUENT' column represents.

Regards,

Sam