Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Restrict SM30 screen data based on Role assigned to the USER?

kirankumark2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a Z table with TMG and T.Code created. one of the table field is DIVISION. My requirement is "If any user executes this T.Code only that user's respective DIVISION data should display for him in SM30 maintenance screen". Table contains data with DIVISIONS(10, 20. 30 , 40 and 50). ( each and every user is allocated with one ROLE. for each division one ROLE exist ). How can i implement this? is there any EVENT or am i need to make any changes to Standard SM30 program?

Eg: If an user is assigned with ROLE having DIVISION 10 . then whenever that user executes the Maintenance T. CODE, only DIVISION 10 Records should appear for him in SM30 Maintenance screen . (Table has records for 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 division)

2 REPLIES 2

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor

You can use the TMG event AA to write your own data fetching logic.

Cf. https://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/91/ca9f56a9d111d1a5690000e82deaaa/content.htm

Jelena
Active Contributor

Google -> SM30 custom authorization check event site:sap.com -> link to this Wiki is on the first page. Took less than 1 minute.

Kindly do some research before posting questions on SCN.