Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How prog RFBIBL00(SAP) knows that, my excel sheet has to post form FBB1 tx?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

The SAP documentation is saying that, the prog. RFBIBL00 can post documents of any of one like FBB1, FBV1, FBS1, FB01 tx.

Ok, i hv a excel sheet with data and am looking forward to post it to SAP as FBB1 transaction......so, i can give the file path name, but, How the SAP knows that, am intended to post for FBB1 tx of my excel? I did not see any radio button/parameter on the selection screen to specify the tx?

thanq

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You would normally use RFBIBL00 with a flat asci-file which is on a server directory. RFBIBl00 uses

certain types of input structures - BGR00, BBKPF and so on (look to the documentation of this report).

In the BBKPF there's a field transaction code - from that RFBIBL00 know's what to do.

If you got a excel-file, you can use the LSMW to build such a structured file for RFBIBL00.

Regards

Wolfgang

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

You better re-read that documentation. As far as I'm aware RFBIBL00 expects files in a particular format (not Excel) on the Ap server.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You would normally use RFBIBL00 with a flat asci-file which is on a server directory. RFBIBl00 uses

certain types of input structures - BGR00, BBKPF and so on (look to the documentation of this report).

In the BBKPF there's a field transaction code - from that RFBIBL00 know's what to do.

If you got a excel-file, you can use the LSMW to build such a structured file for RFBIBL00.

Regards

Wolfgang