Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how it reads documents from the archive

anil_pandit3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wanted to know is there any FM that read the data from archive ?

There is a standard t-code for vendor line item display that read data from archive,so i wanted to know if there is any FM used in it.

Can any one help with it.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This transaction uses a logical database KDF (transaction SLDB). There's an access to the archive in subroutine READ_ARCHIVE (of program SAPDBKDF). You could set a break point and see what it does. has probably proposed the right way.

11 REPLIES 11

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Try ARCHIVE_READ_OBJECT function module

0 Kudos

Please provide the name of that standard T code which you are referring to.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using the t-code FBL1N.

Thanks.

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Check TC-> FBL1N,

You have options to select the source(database or archive) under "data sources" tab.

Select source as archive and check the FM under debug.

Thanks,

Kolusu

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the t-code FBL1N.

i have debugged but unable to find.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello

In case you are looking for a FM to read Material document data from archive , try MB_GET_MM_MATBEL.

You may look at report RM07MRAR.

Shubham

0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

My requirement is to find out function module that is used in t-code FBL1N to read archive data.

Then use that FM in our custom report.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Kolusu,

My requirement is to find out function module that is used in t-code FBL1N to read archive data.

Then use that FM in our custom report.I have tried debugging but not find anything.

Thanks.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you look for and read some documentation in online help of  BC Extended Applications Function Library, like Change Documents, Reading and Editing Change Documents, so now add some break-points in FM of Function Group SCD1.

Regards,

Raymond

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This transaction uses a logical database KDF (transaction SLDB). There's an access to the archive in subroutine READ_ARCHIVE (of program SAPDBKDF). You could set a break point and see what it does. has probably proposed the right way.

anil_pandit3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have found out the FM 'FI_DOCUMENT_ARCH_AS_ITEMS_READ' .

Thank you all for your help