Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is the print immediately value in TSP01 table set to G and H?

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue where the generated spool is getting printed (hardcopy) when it is not supposed to.

Scenario : A total of 4 spools are being created through an existing tcode out of which 1 is supposed to print and other 3 should not print. It is working correctly in Quality system, but in Prod, 2 are getting printed and 2 are not. While analyzing the spools in both the systems, I found that the field TSP01-RQ1DISPO is responsible for the variation. For the ones that are getting printed, the value for this field is 'G' (Go) and for the ones not getting printed, its 'H' (Hold).

Can anyone help me to understand how this G and H are getting populated in TSP01? We have been stuck with this issue since a long time. Any help is welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

1 REPLY 1

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there's anything special, it corresponds to "print immediately" (or not) = go (or hold)

The only thing I think could be the problem is that the the spool request which is printed/should not print was generated with the print parameter "final/not reuse existing spool" unselected, which would append it potentially after the spool request which is printed/should print, but in your question you say that there are two spool requests so it does not correspond to your situation.

Otherwise, you should check SAP notes, or eventually contact SAP Support.