Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I limit specific classes from being distributed to target system

Former Member

Greetings, I have seen other posts similar to this but with no specific answer supplied. Here is my situation and I hope I can get an answer to this.

I have 2 different vendor classes, CLASS_A and CLASS_B. Each class has its own unique characteristics.

I need to be able to select which classes are to be distributed to a target system.

Currently in my distribution model, I have tried to add the filter to the CLSMAS message type but this has no effect.

When I distribute the CLFMAS idoc, both of the classes are added to the idoc, along wtih the associated characteristics. I only want CLASS_A and its characteristics distributed to a target system, but since both classes are sent currently, the idoc fails to load at the target system because it does not know about CLASS_B.

Is there a way to limit the class and associated characteristics from not being sent in the distribution model?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Dave

1 REPLY 1

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

i'm have the same problem. Did you solved it?

Best Regards,

Danilo