Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I trigger a Datatransfer of BP to a CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Problem in a Programm.

Following Situation:

The User called Transaction XD02 and changed the Text of a Customer.

The changed Text will be correct tranferd to a connected CRM-System.

Now my Problem:

I designed a Z-Programm for the User, to manage many Information in one Z-Programm.

One of the implemented Function is, to change this Text of the Customer in an Editor in this Programm.

I read the Text with Function READ_TEXT

The changed Text will be saved with Function SAVE_TEXT

Then I call Function CUSTOMER_TEXTS_CP_CREATE for creating Changepointers for this Text.

Then I call COMMIT WORK.

This works fine in the ERP-System. When I look in the Customer (XD02), i see the new Text.

In the Database for the ChangePointers the Entries are exact the same.

But the new Text isn't replicated to the CRM-System.

Also doing "very bad thinks" (changing the customer twice by BatchInput with initalising SORT2 and setting back to the right value) doesn't change something. Now i get a BDoc, but the Text wasn't transported with this change.

My question is:

How can i trigger this Customertextchanging to a connected CRM-System

Thank for Help

Matthias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

Problem is solved.

I used the Functioncall "PI_BP_CUSTOMER_BTE_1321".

This aktivated the Event for the creation of the BDoc.

I only have to fill the right Parameters, in my case the Table for changed Texts.

Thanks to all

Matthias

7 REPLIES 7

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

did you have create a job to check all the changed pointer to be send to your CRM ??

regards

Fred

PS: I you modify the text using a Z.. program, you didn't need all that (changed pointer ...)  you just have to ask SAP to send the modification to the CRM system using the trans. BD12.  You just have to use the statement SUBMIT at the end of your program ...

0 Kudos

Hi Fred,

no, i didn't create a job, cause the synchronisation between ERP and CRM seems not to be activated by the Changepointer.

I will try to activate a synchronisation with the BD12-Transaktion, also I will try the SUBMIT.

Thanks for these tips

Matthias

0 Kudos

For managing with change pointer you need to create a job with :

- Step1 program RBDMIDOC  to scan change pointer for a message type and create the IDoc

- Step2 program RSEOUT00 to send the IDoc

if you run this frequently you will have also to play with the program RSTONEJOB2 that prevent to have in the same time the same job running several times.

but, for me you need only BD12

regards

Fred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Could you please have a look on the below two notes. These are not relevant for today's CRM version but would be helpful in understanding the cause of this issue:

Note 875249 - BAPIs does not trigger Bdoc (Correction to the note 803647)

Note 803647 - CRM BP: Change Pointer for CRM-BP BAPIs

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As an alternative you can schedule BUPA_MAIN object download in background for all newly changed customers. This way you can download the changes to CRM periodically.

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

Problem is solved.

I used the Functioncall "PI_BP_CUSTOMER_BTE_1321".

This aktivated the Event for the creation of the BDoc.

I only have to fill the right Parameters, in my case the Table for changed Texts.

Thanks to all

Matthias

0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

This is not fair, You haven't even given points for the experts to tried to help and you made your itself as the correct answer and rewarded point for yourself which I think its unfair .

Regards

Rahaman