Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i Get Spool ID in copied ZZ_SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002040 for F110 Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

How can i Get Spool ID in copied function module SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002040 of BTE 00002040 for F110 Transaction

Thanks & regards,

Ganesh

Edited by: ganesh yarramsetty on Dec 27, 2010 7:33 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't - 2040 and 2050 are for formatting and communication control for external payment advice generation, prior to spool generation.

8 REPLIES 8

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't - 2040 and 2050 are for formatting and communication control for external payment advice generation, prior to spool generation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

My requirment is to get the spool ID of F110 and convert it to PDF and send to Vendors.

so where can i get the Spool ID of currently executed F110 Tcode. in Which enhancement or BTE can i write a mail Trigerring Program to Vendors.

Please suggest me. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

Activating BTE 2040 is enough for mailing payment advice in PDF format to vendors. No need to write any code for converting spool to PDF.

1. Activate BTE 2040

2. Maintain mail ID in vendor master data

3. Configure SMTP in SCOT transaction

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandra,

In FIBF Tcode, Products -> of Customer for BTE 2040 : created a ZZ<Product> and made Active

In Process Modules-> of Customer for BTE 00002040 : added ZZ<Function Module> and ZZ<Product>

so you mean to say this custom settings are enough in addition of maintenance of vendor email ID as you mentioned

I will check once the cusotm settings are copied to Testing client

Thanks & Regards,

Ganesh

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The PDF conversion and attachment to the email is automatic. However, it's the standard SAP process where there's not much flexibility with the email itself. Once you try it and send one to yourself, you'll see...

Use 2050 to set the title for the email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am able to send mail to vendors using BTE 2040,

but the generated Spool is not in the SP01 Transaction.

when i deactive BTE 2040 and run F110 Transaction the generated spool is there in SP01 Transaction

User needs that generated spool also

Please guide me how to achieve

Thanks & Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I have similar kind of requirment. Please let me know if you are able to send an email and also generating the spool request for payment advice.

Thanks,

Chandra

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra, do as below so that you will be able to send Mail to vendor with Payment Advice as PDF

In FIBF Tcode, Products -> of Customer for BTE 2040 : created a ZZ<Product> and made Active

In Process Modules-> of Customer for BTE 00002040 : added ZZ<Function Module> and ZZ<Product>

When you send Mail then you cannot get Spool ID any of this is Possible

In the ZZ_<PROCESS_00002040> function module you can write code as below

• check that internet address is available as per your requirment

READ TABLE l_addr1_complete-adsmtp_tab INTO l_adsmtp_line INDEX 1.

IF sy-subrc EQ 0

AND NOT l_adsmtp_line-adsmtp-smtp_addr IS INITIAL.

• choose message type 'I'nternet and fill email address

c_finaa-nacha = 'I'.

c_finaa-intad = l_adsmtp_line-adsmtp-smtp_addr.

ELSE.

• default: print payment advice

c_finaa-nacha = '1'.

ENDIF.

Thanks & Regards,

Ganesh