Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i change the sequence of text element in standard driver program ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

can u tell me how can i change the sequence of text element in standard sapscript driver program.. without making a zcopy of standard driver program.

My problem is when MEDRUCK form is getting printed for PO print , header text is coming before item. But the requirement is to come it after item.So how cani do that without making the zcopy of SAPLMEDRUCK program..Is there any enhancement point in SAPLMEDRUCK driver program..where i can put my customise code for changing the sequence of text element ?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe what you can do is edit the element for the header section. Comment the codes there (under the element - DO NOT delete the element as it will make dumps), and put it under the ITEM section. Put a code there WHEN it should be shown.

Hope this helps.

Benedict

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use text element properly in your script.

or use debugger to detect text values.

Regards,

Vijay

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just copy the MEDRUCK to ZMEDRUCK. No need to copy the driver program.

1) SE71Menu > Utilities > COpy from Client

MEDRUCK ->>Client 000

New formname ZMEDRUCK

2) Now open the ZMEDRUCK in DE language in SE71

3) Menu > Utilities > Convert original Language

Change DE to EN, save and activate

4) Now open the ZMEDRUCK in EN language

5) Goto Pagewindows > Main window,

Look for the HEADER text Text element, copy the whole code under this Text element just after the ITEM text Text element, and comment the HEADER text above.

Now the Header text Text element will be below ITEM text only. This will full fill your requirment.

Now goto NACE transaction and add the copied ZMEDRUCK to the EF application.

Regards

Bala Krishna