Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlight a particular word in so10 in smartforms in sap

former_member219737
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I need to Bold the text of a particalur word which is used in so10 and used the same inside the smartform .

attached the screen shot for reference .

t1.png

Regards,

Karthik S

7 REPLIES 7

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope What you used like <Bold>Accpet<> is the Exact solution, What is the problem.

Jelena
Active Contributor

When you include a standard text (SO10) in a Smartform, the control statements are ignored, see documentation. Try a text module instead or just put the text in the form, depending on the scenario. Not the same, I know, but formatting within standard text won't work I'm afraid. It worked with SAPscript because it was different.

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor

I thought this was what smart styles were for? I know those work in Adobe forms but don't they work in Smartforms too?

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

The Smartform runtime will parse the "Include Text" for paragraph and character formats (and variables) - and it's exactly this parsing, which will get rid of control statements, if I remember correctly. I'll try it in a minute to know for sure, but paragraph and character formats of "SO10 text" should work when included in smartform, as well as for "Dynamic text", I think. (Oh, no - linking to Archive will be "Catastrophe" as well... :|)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

If I remember well, the tags of the sapscript text must be defined in the smart style with the same names, and it will work correctly (mapping of features by name). Of course, if U is used in sapscript as underlined, U must be defined in smart style as "underlined" too.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ah, OK, style is the key here. Stand corrected. Thank you!

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor

It would depend on what format your SO10 text Style has for bold; in the one I'm using here (System style) it's <H>:

Result: