Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i wanna get an answer for this post ie

Can you have two detail lists from the basic list at the same time?

If yes how and if no why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

AT A TIME YOU CAN DO ONLY ONE ACTION IN THE REPORT

FOR THAT ACTION THERE WILL SOME RESPONCE

SO I THINK ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO GET THE 2 DETIL LIST FROM ONE BASE LIST AT A TIME

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

AT A TIME YOU CAN DO ONLY ONE ACTION IN THE REPORT

FOR THAT ACTION THERE WILL SOME RESPONCE

SO I THINK ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO GET THE 2 DETIL LIST FROM ONE BASE LIST AT A TIME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we can have multiple list for the single basic list,But can't display the multiple detail lists at the same time.

Say for example keep two buttons on the basic list screen and write code in the at user-command to display the different lists based on the button selected by the user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

yes it will be possible , like you have to define 2 intercative events for that

suppose you have material number if you double click it then display some thing this code will be writen under at line selection event

and one more is place the cursur and press function key by useing AT PFkey event display some thing

try this one

at once is not possible because SY-UCOMM stores only curent user action in the same way all system fileds comes into the picture where each stores only one value not 2 values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can give two detail list by using module pool which contain 2 alv output area. we can display n number of alv in screen.

L.Velu