Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Experts, I am trying to retrieve the PDF XSTRING for multiple PDF files but not able to to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is while executing the driver program, the dialog for adobe form to choose device should come, user will press print button on dialog, not print preview and after that the form FM will be called in a loop to generate multiple files and I need PDF XSTRING for all these files in a single field after merging.

While JOB_OPEN, the dialog is appearing and I am choosing the option PRINT not PRINT PREVIEW. Then the adobe from FM is called in a loop to generate multiple PDF files. After all are done I am not getting any PDF XSTRING in the PDF field of importing structure /1bcdwb/formoutput. But the PDF XSTRING is retrieved while doing PRINT PREVIEW.If I am doing 'X' in GET_PDF field of exporting structure of FP_JOB_OPEN, the dialog is not appearing but XSTRING is retrieved. But the dialog should appear from where the user can choose PRINT or PRINT PREVIEW option. I need both dialog and the PDF XSTRING of multiple PDF files in merged form.

0 REPLIES 0