Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All, I'm new to SAP ABAP.

0 Kudos

My requirement is to fetch the selected data from the 3 tables spfli, scarr, sflight using import parameter as CARRID and the the table parameters, so that output should be in the form of table to check the details of flight in function modules

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

horst_keller
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
6 REPLIES 6

horst_keller
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

0 Kudos

Thank you for that Horst, now my requirement is create a function module so that input must be multiple codes of ( CARRID ) and output should display the flight details of [ cityfrom, cityto (spfli), url,currcode (scara), orderi_date,fldate,passname (sbook), price(sflight) ] in the form of one table so that if the input is given AA, the output should display the all the above details....

I'd be very thankful if you have answer for my requirement.....

Jelena
Active Contributor

How would one possibly "answer to a requirement"? We can answer a specific question but there are no question marks anywhere here...

It's just a regular ABAP development process when we are given a business requirement and need to translate it into a working code. That's what ABAPers do daily and if you are still in training then that's what you should be learning to do. If the SCN members start writing the code instead of you then how could you possibly learn anything?

Kindly make some effort first and, when posting a question, note what you've done so far and what is a specific challenge.

0 Kudos

Sure I'll research and I just want idea, whether I need to create a custom structure for that

NTeunckens
Active Contributor

Please do a proper Search on this, both on the Web and in your System.

Just a few References :

• SAP Wiki SFLIGHT Model : link
  • SAP Help SFLIGHT Model : link

Also, do a check on where "SFLIGHT"-table in your System is Used ... you will find a great number of (Demo) Programs making use of the Flight Data Model ...

0 Kudos

Thank you.