Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATE and BAPI_SALESORD_CREATEFDATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I hope you all fine, Please help me 'cause I'm new using BAPIS, I already filled information to this BAPIS:

- BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATE

- BAPI_SALESORD_CREATEFDATA

But it's not returning me any successful value, both of them only returns 2 messages telling me the following:

- E VP 112 Please enter sold-to party or ship-to party.

- E V4 219 Sales document was not changed.

Please help me, what am I doing wrong? If any body can tell me if those messages means that I'm filling these BAPIs wrong, please tell me how to do it right.

In fact what I need is a BAPI that returns me all the information from the SD module process, also the BAPI needs to handle the AFS(Apparel and Footwear Solution) part.

I'll really appreciate if anybody can help me!

Thanks for your time!!

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont see these two BAPI in my system.....but I think you need to populate the table parameter <b>ORDER_PARTNERS</b> (might be spelt differently)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

try and use the BAPI : BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1

Regards

Swanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

To create sales order you must enter at least sales order header data (via ORDER_HEADER_IN structure) and partner data (via the ORDER_PARTNERS table) as input parameters. Enter the item data via the ORDER_ITEMS_IN table.

1. Mandatory entries:

ORDER_HEADER_IN :

DOC_TYPE Sales document type

SALES_ORG Sales organization

DISTR_CHAN Distribution channel

DIVISION Division

ORDER_PARTNERS..:

PARTN_ROLE Partner role, SP sold-to party

PARTN_NUMB Customer number

ORDER_ITEMS_IN..:

MATERIAL Material number

2. Ship-to party:

If no ship-to party is entered, use the following: Ship-to party = sold-to party.

3. Commit control:

The BAPI does not have a database commit. This means that the relevant application must leave the commit, in order that can be carried out on the database. The BAPI BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT is available for this.

4. German key words:

The following key words must be entered in German, independently of the logon language:

DOC_TYPE Sales document type (for example: TA for standard order)

PARTN_ROLE Partner role (for example: WE for ship-to party)

Please, refer to BAPI documentation for further details.

Regards,

Maxim.