Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help regarding PIE Charts

UdayS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am creating a report in which i have to display a pie chart. I am sucessful in that but the requirement is i need to get the value of each sector displayed in the graph itself. I am using a function module GRAPH_2D for the charts. So please let me know the possible chanses for that.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Report GFW_PROG_PIE

Regards

Arun

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

When you are creating the pie chart based on the data you might be having in internal tables then why do you need to read the data from graph?

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont want to get the data from the pie chart, i want the data to be displayed in the chart itself. For each sector.

Regards,

Uday

Message was edited by:

Uday Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Check transaction GRAL. It has all Graph related demo programs.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Hi Atish,

I tried to work on that but i am not authorized for that transaction, So can you tell me some other alternative.

Regards,

Uday.

0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

That is the transaction. It is one stop shop for all graphs

Just ask your basis to give you the authorization for that or you can just go in the code of that transaction and look interanally which all programs it is calling.

Regards,

Atish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Report GFW_PROG_PIE

Regards

Arun

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

instead of using the old graphics from gral please use the chart engine: download from SDN - Downloads - WebAS - SAP Chart Designer, change the chart type to Pie, enable the data labels and use these settings in your own ABAP program. Also have a look at the demo report graphics_gui_ce_test.

Regards, Kai