Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the new segment and added to the IDOC type in we30. When i tested it the segment is coming in first level. could you please tell me What might be the problem. it is an extended IDOC type.

Regards,

naidu

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please explain a little bit, you have created a IDocs segment in WE31 right.

In We so you have some Message type? Could you tell me the message type , when you extend the IDocs , and Your segment . it is coming first right ?

Sorry I am little confuse from your question …

0 Kudos

Hi,

I just adeded the new segment for existing extended idoc type. After that the segment has to display in second level but it is displaying first level.

I hope it is clear for you

Regards,

naidu

0 Kudos

Sounds like that when you were extending the Basic IDOC via WE30 transaction, you didnt click on the correct segment before hitting the "Crete New Segment" button.

For example lets say i want to extend Basic IDOC MATMAS04 and want to add a segment below E1MARC1 (Third level) then first click on E1MARC1 segment and then click on create button. SAP will create new segment under E1MARC1 segment.

Hope it help.

Jeet