Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help needed on a query ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to All,

I need to construct a query for the following,

-> Filter document number from table BSIS on (current date minus 1) with doc type SA.Filter it on the bank account (123456)

-> Filter the numbers on SHKZG = 'H'.

-> sum the amounts(WRBTR) GL account wise

-> Get house bank name from gl account

-> should be grouped bank account wise

Now i can easily get the records from BSIS after the required filtering, but is there any way by which i can JOIN the tables and get the required end result.If yes, then can you please show me how, thru a sample query ... Thank..

Hope i am comprehendable.

Shehryar Dahar

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

u need to write select statement first to get documents based on current date - 1 & doc type & bank account & shkgz. Now write one more using for all entries with remaining conditions...Loop one table & read another and move to final internal table.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you show me how to do the above i.e how to loop one table and read the another...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a infoset with the required tables and then click on the push button 'Extras', that will give you a table control. Select the tabstrip 'Code', in this tabstrip you can select the event 'End-of-selection (before list)' from the drop down box for 'Coding section' and then put in your code.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.