Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me ON report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one.....

my problem is in the standard program for Revenue Recognition Program SDERAV01 ....when i copied it as Z program and when i'm going excuted it won't fetching the values of physicalyear/ period VBREVAV-BDJPOPER...no of times i tried in de-bug mode unable to fix the bug ...i didnt changed the code of standard program....

can any one help me on this bug...its urgent..

thnx & regds..

Venky

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

SDERAV01 is accepting BDJPOPER as ranges and it is fetching data from table <b>VEREVE and not from VBREVAV</b> but I dont know why are you looking into table VBREVAV.

Once again check whether you copied SDERAV01 properly and activate it once it is copied.

Thanks,

Vinay

0 Kudos

hi vinay there is table called vereve.

can look at it once .....r u sure .......

0 Kudos

hi vinay there no table called with that name

0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

I am sorry, its getting data from table <b>VBREVE</b>.Put a break point here and check for data(Line no: 302).Also check for value in <b>lr_bdjpoper</b>.

Note: Plz reward points to all helpful answers

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is ur exact requirement. Could you explain me so that i'll try help.

Thanks,

Rani.

0 Kudos

Hi Rani......

THere is a standard SAP program (SDERAV01) which needs to be executed in background every night for both Europe and USA. At present we are executing the standard program using a variant but the period and year is not being populated by the variant. This means the program doesn't look at any period so calculates nothing. The posting date should be set dynamically as being CURRENT day based on user timezone. The period which needs to be defaulted must be the period as per the posting date that has been calculated.

this is my requirement......when i'm excuting that standard report its not fetching the fysicalyear/period values.

regds

venky

0 Kudos

Hi Peravalli,

Use "sdrrav01" instead of "SDERAV01", as "SDERAV01" is obsolete.

Regards,

Vicky