Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graphics hierarchy link format

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the function module CNET_GRAPHIC_HIERARCHY, how do I go about, repesenting the links between the nodes in diagonal format rather in rectangular format. Also how to link between multiple nodes. Foe example, I have a hierarchy at 2 levels, with node 1 at first level and node 2, node 3, node 4 at the second level, whose parent node is node 1. I want to have a connection between node 2 and node 3 also. Please guide as to how to go about it. I am using this FM because I want to have multiple information as stack format in a single node.

Regards,

Tom Jerry.

1 REPLY 1

franois_henrotte
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the shape of boxes, links, and so on... is defined into a SAP graphics profile

you maintain profiles in transaction SPRO menu SAP Netweaver/Application server/Frontend Services/Network/Hierarchy

first you have to define a link corresponding to what you want it to be (including shape, and you can create new shapes)

then you attach the link type to the profile you use when calling the function module

I am not sure the shape of link can be diagonal, to be checked