Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go to new page from Subwindow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I'm trying to add a page jump from a subwindow to another, but  can't,

I'm having this error: "No new page allowed in secondary window"

How Can I make this jump? I need to do it this way, because there a are some possiblities for go to a page or another, depending of some data.

Please, Could you help me?

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It doesn't works. I have 5 pages, The step from the first to the second works fine, but no the rest.

Any Help?

Thank you so much!

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please create main window also in the secondary page with  your sub window or you can copy main window fromfirst page and paste in second page and remove the logic if not required otherwise reduce the window size then problem will be solved.

Regards,

Prasenjit

0 Kudos

Thanks!! It Works!

0 Kudos

Sorry, Mishra, But at the end it doesn't work.

Because the main windows at the subsequent pages, must have the same size than in the first page. Otherwise a short dump occurs. Only If the size is the same it works.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Only the same width...

cheers

Janis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It doesn't works. I have 5 pages, The step from the first to the second works fine, but no the rest.

Any Help?

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please describe (with screenshots) what pages you have and how you have implemented the page breaks... How do you expect anybody to help without knowing that!?

cheers

Jānis

0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are the screenshots,

At the first page, y "jump" to the second one "CUADRO_PRECIOS", this junp works correctly.

At the second Page, I try to go to the third "JUSTIF_CORR" , and this jump doesn't works, and I have the same problem for the junp to the rest of the pages.

The width is the same for all the main windows.

Thanks for your help!!!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, there can be only one main window with contents per smartform... What the smartform composer run-time does now on page CUADRO_PRECIOS is: take over the attributes like positioning of %WINDOW33 into MAIN, but still continuing to process the logic of MAIN. The logic in %WINDOW33 will never be executed...

Just move the page breaks to appropriate places of MAIN  - then it should work, I believe.

For better understanding: the contents of the sole MAIN window of smartform can (and should, if necessary) span over all pages...

cheers

Janis