Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get order of deleted delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

in TA VL03N you can see over Menu -> Environment -> Changes the changes for a specific delivery. There you can also enter an delivery which is already deleted. I would need a new column with the information to the corresponding order. I've debugged the program, but I see nothing about the order in this programm. Can anybody give me a hint where I can find the corresponding order?

Regards,

Bastian

3 REPLIES 3

former_member210541
Active Participant
0 Kudos

LIPS-VGBEL

0 Kudos

When the delivery is deleted there is no more line in LIPS to this delivery. It's the same for LIKP and VBFA for example.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not feasible in standard. When delivery is gone - it's gone.

The only thing you could do is trigger change document creation for LIPS-VGBEL in a user exit. Google 'change document for custom field', process would be the same essentially.

Although have to admit I fail to see any value in this. Sounds a bit obsessive IMHO. The order becomes eligible for delivery again and can be seen on the Delivery Due list, so why does it matter what delivery was deleted? It's more important what you still have to deliver.