Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional Location Classification table data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

I am trying to find the classification characteristic values entered for a given Functional Location. I've noticed that for each characteristic value, a record is created in table AUSP. My problem is this - only text values show in this table, any numeric characteristic values show as blanks - I need to know which table stores these numeric values.

I will reward points for helpful answers to my question.

Thank you in advance,

Marcy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at table KSSK.

Rob

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at table KSSK.

Rob

0 Kudos

Table KSSK is the Object to Class allocation table. It will only tell me which classes are associated with a functional location.

What I'm looking for is the Characteristic Values that are associated with the classes allocated to my functional location.

For example, functional location DE-51-110-0082-0083 (this is a school) is assigned classes 10 and 11 in table KSSK.

Class 10 has Characteristics 1 (Square footage) associated with it, with a numeric value. There is an entry in table AUSP, but that numeric value does not appear, field ATWRT is blank.

Class 11 has Characteristic 3 (Board Member Constituency) associated with it, with a value of "District 3" which does appear in ATWRT.

0 Kudos

Have you looked at BAPI_CLASS_GET_CHARACTERISTICS?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

I have read the documentation for this BAPI, and as mentioned in my response to Ferry, this is not what I'm looking for.

I need the value that would otherwise be in AUSP-ATWRT. The value still shows under characteristics when you display a functional location through transaction IL03 which to me suggests that there is another table in the system that stores the value associated with the record in AUSP, possibly a table that also specifies a unit (like litres, square feet).

The correct table should associate the functional location with a class and characteristic and the characteristic value - examples of what I'm refering to:

- The square footage of a school

- How many classrooms in the school

- Student Population of the school

- Number of floors in the school

0 Kudos

We're using BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL in order to get both character and numeric values back form the classes.

LV_OBJECT = I_TPLNR.

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL'

EXPORTING

OBJECTKEY = LV_OBJECT

OBJECTTABLE = 'IFLOT'

CLASSNUM = 'Z_DEPOT'

CLASSTYPE = '003'

TABLES

ALLOCVALUESNUM = WT_ALLOCVALUESNUM

ALLOCVALUESCHAR = WT_ALLOCVALUESCHAR

ALLOCVALUESCURR = WT_ALLOCVALUESCURR

RETURN = IT_RETURN.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcy,

Please check tables CAWNT for field ATWTB.

You can create a database view joining CABN, CAWN, CAWNT.

Join condition should look like this.

CABN-MANDT = CAWN-MANDT

CABN-ATINN = CAWN-ATINN

CAWN-MANDT = CAWNT-MANDT

CAWN-ATINN = CAWNT-ATINN

CAWN-ATZHL = CAWNT-ATZHL

The view fields are like this ...

ATIN NUMC 10 Internal characteristic

ATZHL NUMC 4 Int counter

ATWRT CHAR 30 Characteristic value

ATWTB CHAR 30 Characteristic value description

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

Hi Ferry,

Thank you for your time, but I don't believe this is the information I am looking for.

I need to be able to find a specific numeric value that was entered for a given functional location (like 10,000 square feet for school A, 1000 students in school B).

For example, a report may be required asking to list each school and the corresponding student population.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -- I just happened upon your thread and see you are having the same problem as me. Any luck in the last 11 days?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I may have found your answer. It appears the field ATFLV in AUSP, or CAWN holds the numeric values. I was able to look up some values that way on my system.

CAWN also has a field for units.