Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module/Table to Retrieve subobjects for a main object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there any FM or table to find subobjects for a main object for example, in SE80 when you give an object say MP000100, it gives the list of subobjects associated with it like screens, inlcudes fields...etc, or is there any other way?

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member222860
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the object, which you are looking for sub-objects.

Say Table : ENLFDIR gives the list of Function Modules associated with Function Group

4 REPLIES 4

former_member222860
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the object, which you are looking for sub-objects.

Say Table : ENLFDIR gives the list of Function Modules associated with Function Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your reply. The Table which you have given me is helpful, but I need to find the subobjects of any given object. For example, for module pool mpXXXX00, i need to know all the subobjects, related to this module pool. The main object can be anything. If it is a (report, WDA program etc) I need to get the list of sub objects tied to the main object.

Hope you can understand my requirement.

Thanks and regards.

0 Kudos

In that case, you can use the below FM, it prompts you various objects for the program

check this FM

RS_CROSSREFERENCE

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are many tables for that, look at FM TR_CHECK_TYPE that determine master object from subobject, you may try to analyze and reverse it ?

Regards,

Raymond