Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module for deleting Inbound Delivery VL32n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to delete the open inbound delivery in ECC system for WM. I used BAPI BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CHANGE for deleting the inbound delivery. But the delivery is not deleted.

Can you please let me know is there any BAPI or function module to delete the inbound delivery.

Thank You,

Sudhir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VenuAnumayam
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you pass the "Delete" Indicator in the HEADER record?

9 REPLIES 9

VenuAnumayam
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you pass the "Delete" Indicator in the HEADER record?

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the documentation of the FM.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When standard transaction code is available to delete a delivery, why do you want to achieve that with an enhancement?

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Yes, Can you please elaborate your specific need?

0 Kudos

Why would using a BAPI be termed as enhancement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to delete the open IBD automatically when I do the Reverse Goods Movement in VL09 and this a part of the requirement.

Yes there std tcode to delete but need an enhancement so that I can delete the IBD in background.

@Vikram,

I have passed Delete" Indicator in the HEADER record but deletion was not successful. Please suggest if you have used BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CHANGE

0 Kudos

What is the contents of your return structure? are there nay error messages?

0 Kudos

Vikram,

There are no error messages or any other messages after executing the BAPI. RETURN table is empty and IBD is not deleted.

0 Kudos

So you want to plug in your custom code in VL09 to delete the open IBD?