Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fsi3 in FI module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am viewing a report using FSI3 tcode in FI module. I am giving inputs companycode, fiscal year and period(month).....In quality system I am getting data, in Production I culdnt able to view the data....even in production till yesterday it worked fine, today its not displaying any data....

if any one faced same kind of problem, kindly share ur ideas....

thnks,

siva bade

9 REPLIES 9

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when something like that appens, first is to check authorization. Try transaction SU53 (just after your transaction), if something is display ....

Rgd

Frédéric

0 Kudos

HI,

All the authorisation have so far been successful...

this is message displaying in su53....

rgds,

siva bade

0 Kudos

Are you sure there is data in the prod system?

0 Kudos

yes, bcoz till yesterday it worked fine.....today only its not displaying any data...it displays only zeros....

0 Kudos

Have you check the selections screen ? for example the fiscal year ?

Fred

0 Kudos

Any support packs or notes applied recently in production?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi,

BASIS updated a patch SAPKA62051....but i think its not relevant to this problem

0 Kudos

It could be .. You are able to see data after Patch or still the same condition ?

Thanks

0 Kudos

You could use version management to see if any of the objects used by this transaction were changed. You should use transaction SPAU to see if any custom development was affected.

Rob