Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

formatting error lsmw , knb1-akont

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting formatting error on this field when I try to create customer thru LSMW. We have a default reconciliation account '0001010000' and I just did the mapping as constant. I could see this value in the screen of batch input created. But when I do processing screen by screen, when this screen comes, the field is initialized and asking for input again. (mandatory field). I really don't have any clue.

Any help? thanks,

Regards,

Sundar.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

Just delete this default reconcilation account in the LSMW and upload the value through the input file (if u r giving this value in the input file, u should record this field also ) and moreover while uploading any value, if there is any mandatory field , u should record that field and provide that value in the input file.

still if u have any doubt . best method is take 1 or 2 records and anlyze where is the problem by uploading in the foreground.

still if u have any doubts just have a ping .

check that particular field have u assigned any defualt value for that(in mapping) and also check recording once(i think no issues regarding this)

and also check fixed value in mappin step.whether u have assigned any value in this.

and also check 6th step maintain fixed values.... in that any user defined routines is maintained for this particular field.

Reward points if helpful.

Thanks

Naveen khan

Message was edited by:

Pattan Naveen

0 Kudos

Thanks, I tried in giving input file, same result. I did foregroud processing, it is fine going thru screen by screen, as soon as i go from the screen just before company code details to company code information, where reconciliation account is entered, the field gets initialized and asking for input again. The batch input sessions created by lsmw has value and it looks exactly same as the bdc (recording which i created for testing).