Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Reqirement: To display STCEG(vat reg num) on VA01, 02 and 03 transactions.

I have added field zz_stceg to VBAP table. Then in "userexit_move_field_to_vbap", i have coded to move stceg from TKOMK to VBAP as follows.

VBAP-zz_stceg = TKOMK-STCEG.  (because i need to take STCEG value from KOMK structure.)

after that, i have added zz_stceg field to screen.

But in transactions VA01, 02 and 03 it is showing empty field.

Please suggest me how to proceed.

Thnaks & regards,

NarsiReddy.

3 REPLIES 3

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narsireddy,

whether the code is triggering or not just check.

Put a break point and check and have to check while saving the order the same structure is triggering or not(VBAP).

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have values in VBAP table?

Regards,

Vadamalai A

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narsi,

Please note that KOMK is a structure, hence it wont be having any values. There should be another table which will hold the value for STCEG. Please find that table from your functional people. After that find the relationship of that table with VBAP. then write your code to fill the data in the VBAP table.

Foe filling the data in VBAP table it is not necessary that you should code in the user exit. you can even do it in a normal Z report program. Once you find entries in VBAP table for the field ZZSTCEG, then drag it to the screen.

Hope you understand. Please try this from your end.

Thanks and regards,

Satish