Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOOTER in ALV ............?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey folks ,

I am using SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY for displaying the ALV ,I wanted to display a footer in the alv , Please guide me for the same .

I have found the method print_end_of_page but where to set it ?

Regards

Swapnil

4 REPLIES 4

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just follow [this blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4046] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];. It shows how to use top_of_page event but you can use end_of_page instead to have the same for footer.

Regards

Marcin

0 Kudos

Hello All,

u can use end_of_page for footer in in ALV grid but the parameters will be diffarent they are not same as top_of_page event.

Thanks & Regards

Girish Goyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this u have to decalre a method with the reference of the event Print_end_of_page...while implementing this method u can write what ever the footer u want....and then u have to handle this event through set handler....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi swapnil,

for footer write your code in the event 'End of Page'........ anything printed in this event will be printed as footer....

hope this helps.

thanks

tanmaya