Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fm to park a FI doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats the fm to park a FI document?

is it BAPI_ACC_POST? I tried it but its posting the document

is there any other fm?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

use this.

PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01 .

20 REPLIES 20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sia,

Try with the FM: MRM_INVOICE_PARK

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Nitin.

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

use this.

PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham

I tried using the PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01, its giving me an error 'At least one line item of the sending company must exist'

I am populating tables bkpf and bseg as well

u know why?

0 Kudos

Hi,

By seeing the error message i feel that u did not fill some table entry like T_BKPF or T_BSEG.

0 Kudos

Is it for a transaction having a purchase order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its nothing to do with Purchase Order, im receiving a text file, whereby i have to create park documents

in bkpf, im filling bukrs, blart, budat,blart, waers, bktxt

in bseg, the fields buzei, lifnr, saknr, wrbtr, dmbtr, bvtyp, umskz, fistl, geber, fipos

which other fields needed to be populated

0 Kudos

I've checked the program that we use to call RFBIBL00 to upload FI documents and have discovered that a while ago we changed it to use a BDC on tcode FV50 to upload parked documents instead of a call to RFBIBL00 using FBV1 which is what is used to do. Which is fortunate, I guess, if as you say this no longer works in ERP6 since we have just upgraded. The BDC does still work in ERP6.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine

thanks a lot

but i did try with FV50, im geting an error msg 'fv50 NOT SUPPORTED'

thats why im trying to find a BAPI or a fm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to use the BDC standard RFBIBL00 u need to use the trx FBV1 instead of FV50: FBV1 is the old trx and it's suppoeted by RFBIBL00, FV50 is the enjoy trx and it doesn't support the BDC.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

FBV1 cant be used on ECC6 because theres an error 'no batch input for data', apparently the screens etc are not the same

thats why im searching for an alternative

i saw a fm AC_DOCUMENT_GENERATE, is it used for parking of FI docs?

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Christine

> thanks a lot

> but i did try with FV50, im geting an error msg 'fv50 NOT SUPPORTED'

>

> thats why im trying to find a BAPI or a fm

I didn't say that we were using FV50 with RFBIBL00; instead we created a totally new BDC from FV50 and used that instead. We did this because there was some specific functionality of FV50 that they wanted to use. Usually, I only use BDCs as a last resort, but I must say that this one has been very stable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Uhm, i think something is wrong in the data you're transfering to rfbibl00.

Max

0 Kudos

>

> FBV1 cant be used on ECC6 because theres an error 'no batch input for data', apparently the screens etc are not the same

>

> thats why im searching for an alternative

>

> i saw a fm AC_DOCUMENT_GENERATE, is it used for parking of FI docs?

I've just tried using RFBIBL00 with FBV1 in our ERP6 (ECC6) system - and it works fine. I think you must be doing something wrong.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christine

I really dnt know where im going wrong

Can you help me on that?

0 Kudos

It sounds as if you are not filling one of the input structures correctly. Filling the BBKPF structure is fairly easy since its field names are the same as the BKPF field names. BBSEG is a bit more complex since it can hold different types of lines (defined by the contents of the NEWBS posting key field) and some its field names (such as NEWBS) are not the same as the BSEG fieldnames.

Fill all the fields as you would do when posting a parked journal directly via FBV1, remembering that the following BBSEG fields are different from BSEG:

NEWBS (posting key) = BSEG-BSCHL

NEWKO (account) = BSEG-HKONT (on journals this is always the case, on vendor

or customer invoices on certain lines this value

can end up in BSEG-LIFNR or BSEG-KUNNR)

NEWBK (company code) = BSEG-BUKRS

All blank fields in all the structures must be set to / (the symbol for an empty field), otherwise you will get an error.

One annoying thing which might be the cause of your problem. On journals, the BUKRS for the first line is taken from the header BBKPF structure and the NEWBK field on the first line of the data file must be set to / otherwise you will get an error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine

Thanks for the update

Im not using the field newbk, is it mandatory to fill it?

Im getting another problem, im populating the unused fields as '/' but in the RFBIBL00 program,

the last 2 fields in BBSEG i.e PRODPER and SENDE are left as blank and thus im getting the error that the field PRODPER doesnt exist

Im filling them in my z program but somewhere in the standard program, they are assigned as blank

You know why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using

BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK

Edited by: Neenu Jose on Nov 18, 2008 11:39 AM

christine_evans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> whats the fm to park a FI document?

>

> is it BAPI_ACC_POST? I tried it but its posting the document

>

> is there any other fm?

You can use the standard upload program, RFBIBL00, to do this if you pass it FBV1 in the BBKPF-TCODE field.

0 Kudos

i was using the RFBIBL00 but i was getting the error message 'no batch screen data'

im using ECC6.0, apparently the screen are not the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sia,

Try these following FMs.

'PRELIMINARY_POSTING_DOC_READ'

'PRELIMINARY_POSTING_DOC_WRITE'

'PRELIMINARY_POSTING_POST_ALL'

Thanks