Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM to Create Sales Order With External Number Range SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE

I am creating sales order using Functional Module SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE.

Now i have a requirement to pass external number range to SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE.

The Import parameter SALESDOCUMENT is used to pass number range.

After passing external number range to SALESDOCUMENT i am getting below error.

(E NR 751 Interval does not exist for object RV_BELEG)

Please help me to solve issue.

6 REPLIES 6

sathyags
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check t-code VN01 for external number range.

0 Kudos

Yes I have checked t-code VN01 for external number range. I found Tick in external.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the following checks:-

1. In VOV8, ensure the box is checked for external number range
  2. In SNRO, for the Object RV_BELEG, whatever number is assigned, it is set to external.

0 Kudos

I have checked both

1. In VOV8, ensure the box is checked for external number range - Okay
  2. In SNRO, for the Object RV_BELEG, whatever number is assigned, it is set to external. - Okay

But still same error.

0 Kudos

While responding, please do so under Comment and not under Answer, as you were not answering but only providing additional informations related to your issue. I have converted your above response from answer to comment.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

Do you experience the same problem when you create an order with exactly the same data via VA01? If yes - speak with your functional consultant, because this is probably not a problem with your current code.

If no - you will have at least one working example and you can compare what is different between your program and the standard transaction.