Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM or Enhancement for BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST to check the user with Tolerance Limit in FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

i have a requirement that document shouldn't get posted if amount exceeds 10,000,000 per line item in Customer and Vendor and also total amount in bapi while posting shouldn't get exceeded more than 20,000,000 if that user doesn't defined with proper limit in tables T043 and T043T.

Please suggest if i can use any standard FM or Any Enhancements where i can write the logic to get stopped that document posted with proper error message.

Any Suggestion will be really appreciated. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the code in the program itself by following the validation performed in standard Tcode FB50. i fetched data from T043 and T043T tables and then validated the amount with field "t043t-maxeb" (Per line item limit) and "t043t-maxbt" (Per document Limit). it's working Now. 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

Check the FM FI_TOLERANCES_CHECK (but it is not released ) to see if it meets your requirement.

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks kiran for your valuable respose.

i was looking for EXIT where i could do the code for tolerance validation while posting data from BAPI "BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST" but unfortunately i didn't get any EXIT so I did the code in the program itself by following the validation performed in standard Tcode FB50. i fetched data from T043 and T043T tables and then validated the amount with field "t043t-maxeb" (Per line item limit) and "t043t-maxbt" (Per document Limit). it's working Now. 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the code in the program itself by following the validation performed in standard Tcode FB50. i fetched data from T043 and T043T tables and then validated the amount with field "t043t-maxeb" (Per line item limit) and "t043t-maxbt" (Per document Limit). it's working Now. 🙂

Former Member

Hi Matt,

This Question was completely different from the content which i wrote in my blog, so as you suggested to accept the answer and close the question, i did that.

Thanks,

Sanjay