Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Export from Import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to add a field from table in an user exit in include  ZXM08U26 but before adding the field I need to IMPORT the value of the field in this include. I had seen other fields from the same table are IMPORTED into this include using    IMPORT z_part FROM MEMORY ID    'ZPARTN'.  But I do not know where the EXPORT TO MEMORY ID is written. Please can someone help.

Thanks in advance,

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadab_maldar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You can use the transaction EWK1 and search for the string ZPARTN, the program will search all the programs in SAP and gives you the result.

Please refer the screen shot.

Please reward, if helpful.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

There are several ways you can try, run abap code scan report 'RS_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN' is better one, i think.

Just refer this thread,http://scn.sap.com/thread/3474465

regards,

Archer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

Check include ZXM08U26 for the export statement with memory id 'ZPARTN' .You will get to know.

thanks

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you may use Debugging option and set breakpoint on "Export" command.

Regards

Mitul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Try this.

In the exit,go to Utilities->Version->Version management and check all the previous 'Transport requests'.

Go to that Transport Request and check the programs in that TR.

You'll might get the program in the Request where the export is written.

Regards,

Neha

shadab_maldar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You can use the transaction EWK1 and search for the string ZPARTN, the program will search all the programs in SAP and gives you the result.

Please refer the screen shot.

Please reward, if helpful.

0 Kudos

Thanks Shadab I got it. Thanks all for your support.

archanapawar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You should use RS_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN report with the keyword as your export ID e.g. ZPARTN.

former_member188282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

In Debug mode Create a break point at statement ---> then ABAP cmnds pass EXPORT command.

so you can easily find out all the export parameters.

Please check below screen shot for more clarification

Regards,

Rajesh.B