Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter on Status field is not working as expected using Class CL_GUI_ALV_GRID

former_member311223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I am facing an issue while using the Filter option in Grid ALV. I am using the class: cl_gui_alv_grid in a container for displaying the ALV Grid.

I am using a conatiner 'CONT' to display two ALV outputs. To do the same I am spliting the Container 'CONT' into two. First one 'VCONT1' to display the Header details in ALV Grid output and second one 'VCONT2' to display the detail parts in ALV Grid output  using the class: cl_gui_alv_grid.

In the container 'VCONT2' where we are diasplaying the Details, the Filter on the "Status" field is not working as expected. In our case the 'STATUS' field it contained 3 values "Open", "Close" & "Rejected". When we are trying to set filter of the 'STATUS' filed and search for any value "Open", "Close" or "Rejected" it is not showing the corect value. Please find the screen shot below, here we are trying to filter the value "Rejected".

Kindly guide me how can I slove this issue.

Regards

Gopa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pranay570708
Active Contributor

If you are trying to filter a text field and since you didn’t set the “lowercase” property at the field catalog, ALV just looks for the upper case. Set this property for that field while generating the field catalog.

2 REPLIES 2

pranay570708
Active Contributor

If you are trying to filter a text field and since you didn’t set the “lowercase” property at the field catalog, ALV just looks for the upper case. Set this property for that field while generating the field catalog.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.