Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI document correspondence sapscript table entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In document display transaction FB03, I am printing form by menu = environment -> correspondence -> AR.

There are 5 line items displayed in form. I want to add some more conditions in the internal table used to shorten it. I have heard that I cannot put conditions in internal table through SE71 as it just uses the current table line at a time. So I have to do all the logic before the form is being called. Also I want to sum the amounts before the form is being called.

Can you please identify any user exit in transaction FB03 or any other way that I could work with the internal table before the form is being called. Is there any other way except of user exit that I could use with this standard sap program.

Thanks in advance !

Best regards,

Johnny

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi J ,

do u know the Form name and Driver Program name ?

Regards

Peram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Yes I knew the form name and program name from the config for correspondence. Should I just copy the program to Z program and make changes or there are other options available. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made changes to the print correspondence program and assigned the new program in SPRO for correspondence. Thanks.

Regards,

Johnny