Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBL3N SAP Notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

While trying to run RFPOSXEXTEND

Error:

Changing and activating a structure in the Data Dictionary

Basic structure: RFPOSX

Table of extension fields: T021S

Extended structure: RFPOSXEXT

Terminated with error 3

I have appeneded the fields i needed in FBL3N into structures RFPOS AND RFPOSX and tried to run program RFPOSXEXTEND.

Can anyone Please let me know what shoul i do to correct this issue or have i missed any step ?

I found a Thread with same issue and it was unanswered i posted new... (The Old Thread was posted on 2007 and no replies were there for it)

Thanks in Advance....

4 REPLIES 4

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See these notes

SAP Note 208807 - Line items: Append fields for RFPOSX are missing

SAP Note 215798 - FBL*N: Special fields are not displayed

SAP Note 368310 - LI: Open FI: long text for special G/L transacs

SAP Note 373268 - Line item: new display field

and related notes

See also the article [Addition of Fields in Line Item Display Report Output for TCode FBL1N/FBL5N|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/40d6c489-aa3a-2e10-db88-deb9114b6854] by Swapnoneel Mukherjee, here, in SDN.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Thanks Hinojosa ,

There was problem in RFPOSXEXT , there was more than one field with same name which resulted in error during activation giving that message , The problem was that , Special Fields were mainted in FB3LN transaction creating a duplicate entry , After removing the entries the program run as expected.

0 Kudos

Hi

Remember that you have a range for customer. For fields the fields must begin by ZZ* or YY*, so, you will avoid problems. See SAP Note 16466 - Customer name range for SAP objects for further information.

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Ok,

Thanks , I was able to successfully add a field using SAP NOTE