Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB70-in batch input mode program-background mode

0 Kudos

Hi,

we are having a requriement to use FB70-customer invoice booking transaction in a BDC Call transaction program, we need to schedule the same in background mode,but the thing is its not getting executed in the background mode.SAP is saying you can not execute the enjoy transaction in any batch input programs in background mode. please help me.here i am attaching the SAP note for your reference.

regards,

Satheesh Kumar N

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satheesh

is this suitable for you?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/90113

Good luck

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satheesh,

It is possible to use FB70 in the BDC call. I have used this transaction earlier in a BDC program.

The issue what i faced in the BDC was because of company code proposal pop-up as it appeared only for first execution and i had called the pop-up screen in my BDC. From the second time it took the company code used in previous run and hence would cause the BDC to fail. This issue was later resolved by setting the checkbox 'no company code proposal' in the editing options of FB70.

I am not sure whether this is the issue you are facing. But hope it would help you in some manner.

Regards,

Archana